Unfortunately, there is no set answer to this question as there are many factors that come into play when choosing a boot.
The following factors will need to be considered:
- Age, weight, height and size
- How many times a week do you skate?
- What level of skating are currently involved in?
- How hard are you on your current boots?
- What are you currently wearing?
Taking these factors into consideration, please view our Recommendation Chart below to get an idea of what skate might work for you.
Please note these charts are meant only as a guideline to help you choose a model.
Your local authorized Jackson Ultima retailer is the best person to determine which boot would be suitable to meet your individual needs.